Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunday Stealing

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Last movie you saw in a theater?

Black Swan

2. What book are you reading?

Murder in the High Himalaya by Jonathan Green

3. Favorite board game?

Clue. LOve it!

4. Favorite magazine?

Reptiles Magazine

5. Favorite smells?

Gardenia and cinnamon, not at the same time, though

6. Favorite sounds?

Music, bird calls.

7. Worst feeling in the world?

Depression.

8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?

Check on my snakes.

9. Favorite fast food place?

Taco Bell, but I don't really go often.

10. What’s under your bed?

Books and more books.

11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?

Buy a manor somewhere in the middle of nowhere with acres of land.

12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?

No. Never have.

13. Storms – cool or scary?

Depends, if it's a thunderstorm, cool. If it's a hurricane, scary.

14. Favorite drink?

Red wine

15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?

Read a lot, lot more.

16. If you had to dye your hair another color, what would be your choice?

I would never dye my hair, but if I absolutely HAD to, probably red.

17. Favorite place to relax?

My room.

18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?

Montevideo and Miami

19. Favorite sports to watch?

Hate sports, hate to watch them even more.

20. Would you like to be born as yourself again?

Yes, despite the bad moments, I like my life.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog too. Yours is so pretty and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want to see Black Swan, but waiting for it to come out on Cable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting blog theme! Very cool. I love Clue but had forgotten all about it! Sorry I'm so late! Just saw your comment in pending! Thanks for the visit! :)

    ReplyDelete