Friday, November 25, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. Is there a special dish you prepare that you are famous for?
My pecan pie is pretty good, so maybe that.

2. Are you (did you) go Black Friday shopping ?
Nope. The stress is not worth the deals.

3. What are your strangest holiday traditions?
Hmm. Since I'm a pagan, I go camping for Yule. So much fun with the drumming and bonfires. Can't wait for it, actually.

4. Pecan or pumpkin pie? (She actually asked "Apple or pumpkin?" I just T-giving'ed it!)
Pecan! With ice cream.

5. When will you put up your Christmas tree?
I guess it depends on when we have time to buy one. If I had my way, I'd have it up tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I agree about the stress of Black Friday. That's why I do it my way and I don't go at all if I'm not in the right frame of mind to be amongst the crowds.

    ReplyDelete