Friday, June 10, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now?
Well, I've always wanted to be a classical singer and I have been training for it since I was 12, we'll see if it actually happens.

2. What is one must have item for the summer?
Sunscreen. I HATE tans.

3. Do you have your kids stay up on school stuff during summer vacation? (Or, if you don't have kiddos, did your parents make you keep up on school stuff during summer?)
I don't have kids, but my parents did make me keep up with school work. Usually, I had lots of reading assignments to do for my literature classes.

4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce?
Freeze
5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning?
Yes, I am a complete morning person, so I practically jump out of bed and get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment