Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hoo Are You?

NightOwlCrafting





Here are this week's questions!
1. How often do you wash your vehicle?
I don't have a car, mainly relying on the craziness that is Miami public transportation.

2. When riding in a car with someone who usually drives, them or you?
Them, I hate to drive.

3. How many states have you traveled to or through?
Let's see, all of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, I've also been to New York, Pennsylvania and California.

4. What kind of music do you listen to the most?
I don't really have a style, I'm quite eclectic when it comes to music. My favorite singer/songwriter though, is Tori Amos.

5. Do you prefer the window down or air conditioning?
I prefer the window down.

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it interesting the differences from where we go up. Public transportation would make me a little nervous (I worry about missing my stop!), but I love to drive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. public transportation makes me anxioius too. But, once I got the hang of it i would be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! thanks for the comment! I'm your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete