Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday 9



1. What is the craziest thing you've done in the last Year?

Kissed a snake on the mouth. it's not nearly as bad as people think :)She's my snake, so I now she's healthy and clean.

2. What is something that you've lost recently?

A measuring spoon I use for baking. no clue where it's hiding.

3. Where does your patience suffer the most?

At cash registers in teh supermarket. Some people really are clueless as to what proper manners are.

4. Have you ever reread a book?

Yes, Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky and Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.

5. What is a TV show that you absolutely HATE to miss?

I love "Dexter" so I do my best never to miss an episode.

6. How old do you wish you were?

I'm perfectly happy with my current age, 25, so i wouldn't really change it for another one.

7. Do you know your neighbors?

No, and I don't plan to, especially the ones on my house's right. They are not pleasant people.

8. Do you believe that opposites attract?

Sometimes, but it's short-lived. Once you stop being amazed at the craziness that is the other person, things get pretty dull.

9. Who was the last person that made you laugh?

My sister. She always comes up with the randomest thoughts that she has to voice.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing. im scared of snakes


    I just followed your blog

    http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! Crime and Punishment I read that back in high school and I don't think I could ever reread it.

    ReplyDelete