Wednesday, June 22, 2011

ABC Wednesday Challenge

Badge Design By Troy

This week: W

W could be for...Well

Or for...Waddling

Or even for...Warmth


  1. We still uses deep well in the Philippines.

    Would love you to peek at my ABC. You are welcome to come by anytime, have a nice day!

  2. Hi! Thanks for visiting me today. I'm unfamiliar with the photo of the well. Growing up on a farm, our well had a windmill standing over it. :-)

    Mostly I see garter snakes here. We look at each other, but as I'm usually intent on my gardening and they're not, they go on with their business. ha.

    word verification: misfede

  3. I am scared of wells though it's very nice to look at them. I can't think if somebody will fell down and nobody would notice it, and it's scary!! Thanks for the visit!

    ABC Wednesday

  4. love the well, but I wish it had a wall barrier!
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team