Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday Stealing

41. Who was the last person you went shopping with?

My sister.

42. What is something you need to go shopping for?

Nothing I NEED to go shopping for, but I always want to go book shopping.

43. Do you have the same first name as one of your relatives?

Nope. Valentina is unique in my family.

44. What kind of car do (did) your parents drive?

My parents drive a Ford Taurus.

45. Are you rich?

Ha! No, I'm not.

46. If you could spend one intimate night with a celebrity, no questions asked, never to see them again, who would it be?

Well, it would have to be Ralph Fiennes, but when he was much younger.



48. What famous person do you look like? Feel free to use this facial match program by clicking here. Show us at least the celeb photo.

People always tell me I look like Rachel Weisz. Sometimes I get Natalie Portman.

49. What is the most daring thing you've done recently?

Wrestled a mouse from a piece of carboard from a snake's mouth that got stuck while he was trying to eat. I think my snake was as stressed as I was.

50. Say you were given a pregnancy test right now. Would you pass or fail?

Pass.

51. Which sex scandal of the last decade bothers you the most?

None of them bother me. It's none of my business.

52. Do you know anyone in jail/prison?

No.

53. What are your plans (or what have you done) for this weekend?

This weekend I did nothing but write and read.

54. Have you ever woken up and not known where you were?

No. Thankfully.

55. What were you doing at midnight last night??

Sleeping. I'm not someone who likes to stay awake really late

56. Last restaurant you went to?

Ooh, can't even remember.

57. How many hours did you sleep for last night?

About 8 and a half.

58. Which is more distracting: Sexting while driving or sex while driving?

Um, I would have to say sex while driving.

59. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?

How should I know? Maybe. Possibly.

60. Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle?

Yes. Not fun.

2 comments:

  1. Snakes scare me, but mice scare me more. Odd yes, but I am odd.
    Book shopping is the best kind of shopping!

    ReplyDelete