Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: The Team Jeffie Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!

TRUE OR FALSE

Q: Kissed someone on your friends list?

True

Q: Been arrested?

False


Q: Held a snake?

How about 7 of them?

Q: Been suspended from school?

False

Q: Sang karaoke?

False

Q: Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do?

True

Q: Laughed until you started crying?

False

Q: Caught a snowflake on your tongue?

False

Q: Kissed in the rain?

False

Q: Sang in the shower?

True

Q: Sat on a roof top?

False

Q: Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?

False

Q: Broken a bone?

False

Q: Shaved your head?

False

Q: Played a prank on someone?

True

Q: Shot a gun?

False

Q: Donated Blood?

False

LAST PERSON...

1. You hung out with?

Sister

2. You texted?

Italian teacher

3. You were in a car with?

Sister

4. Went to the movies with?

Sister

5. Person you went to shop with?

Mother

6. You talked on the phone?

Mother

7. Made you laugh?

Sister

8. You hugged?

Friend

IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HAVE YOU...

1. Sang?

Absolutely.

2. Listened to music?

Yes. To Adele, in fact.

3. Danced Crazy?

Yes

4. Cried?

No

FIRSTS .....

1.Who was your first prom (or homecoming) date?

Went by myself. I'm the independent type.

2. Who was your first roommate?

Alexandra

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time?

Champagne

4. What was your first job?

Church Singer

5. What was your first car?

Never had one.

6. When did you go to your first funeral and viewing?

When I was 16, I was hired to sing at the funeral.

7. Who was your first grade teacher?

Laura

8. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?

Here, to the USA

9. When you snuck out of your house for the first time?

Not really snuck out since I wqas 19, but I didn't tell anyone.

10. Who was your first best friend?

Samantha

11. Who was your first Best Friend in high school?

Jennifer

12. Where was your first sleepover?

At my neighbor's house when I was about 7

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?

My mom

14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a Bridesmaid or groomsman?

Never been either.

15. What is the first thing you did when you got up this morning?

I'm rehabing a baby opossum, so I fed her.

16. First time you tied your shoe laces?

No idea. Too young to remember.

17. Are you Facebook friends with your first crush?

I'm not of Facebook, so no.

18. Who was the first person you met from the blogosphere?

Hmm. Haven't really met any of them face to face.

19. What was the first music album that you bought?

A Sarah Mclachlan cd

20. Who was your first celebrity crush?

Johnny Depp, years ago.

3 comments:

  1. Adele is amazing :-)

    Oh, and good luck with the baby opossum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How freaky that Adele was playing when I started reading your answers! There's something about her voice that draws me in.

    I love the photo of you with your snakes. Makes me feel less afraid of them. If that makes any sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like the snake question was just for you! I have always wanted a pet snake, I just don't have the time to care for one.

    I like your blog, I will be back!

    ReplyDelete