Saturday, June 4, 2011
1. What was the best thing that happened to you this week?
I had a wonderful voice lesson
One of my pet snakes refused to eat
2. What's the best thing someone's done for you (recently or not so recently)?
A few days ago, I recieved a wonderful, original compliment.
What's the worst thing someone's done to you (again, recently or not so recently)?
This was hard, since I take things pretty much in stride, but a few "friends" a while back spoke some nasty things behind my back.
3. What's the best thing about your job?
I'm a singer, so the solitude of being on stage. I know a bit contradictory when there's an audience watching, but I go into a world of my own.
The hours and hours of rehearsing.
4. What's the best new website you've found?
Haven't really found any recently.
5. What's the best book you've read?
My favorite book ever is Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky.
Hands down Catch 22 by Heller.
6. What's the best movie you've seen?
I loved "Black Swan"
Any of the American Pie movies.
7. What's the best meal you've had?
My mom is an excellent cook, so pretty much anything she makes is fabulous.
Anything with tofu.
8. What's the best holiday?
Going to New Orleans two years ago with my sister.
Disneyworld as a class trip, my god it was awful!
9. What's the best thing in your future?