Saturday, June 11, 2011
1. What's the remedy for you to stop worrying?
When i want to stop worrying about anything, I pick up a book, something that will completely distract me, which means it's usually Stephen King.
2. What is your favorite summertime beverage?
Water, water, water!
3. Do you use any freeware on your computer? If yes, do tell.
iTunes, Adobe Reader
4. What is one thing about your home that has to be just so or it drives you crazy when it comes to organization?
I hate when there's used plates or cups lying around. My sister does that all the time, just leaves stuff when she's finished eating or drinking. Drives me nuts.
5. Is there a specific subject you're especially curious about? A person? A region of the world? An animal? A field of study?
A subject would have to be literature, I'm just obsessed with reading. No person, at least none that are not fictional. I am in love with Ireland, everything about it tugs at my heart.
Animals are easy. Snakes. All kinds of snakes. They are so interesting, so cool.
6. What do you consider your most interesting trait?
I love animals, all kinds, to the point of craziness.
7. What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?
I'm scared of lack of security, i guess. I like to feel safe, be it in my job, in my house, or when I'm out anywhere. Can't really trace it back, luckily, to any particular experience, it's just something that I've carried with me.
8. Who do you want to yell at to “get a grip!”?
Two people: Sarah Palin and Ann COulter, what a bunch of nutjobs.
9. What do you wear to particularly look great for a party or event?
A colorful dress, usually an emerald green one I have.