Friday, June 24, 2011

Five Question Friday

. What is your current favorite tv show?

I love Dexter. I'm dying for it to start again.

2. What's the worst haircut you ever got?

You know, I haven't really gotten a bad haircut. I also haven't gotten a haircut in about 10 years so it's not really a surprise.

3. What was something that you did as a child that you thought you were so cool for doing?

I could do puzzles super fast, all kinds.


4. Do you have any GREAT frugal family fun tips?

Well, boardgames are always great for fun that doesn't cost more than the price of a game. The games can be a little expensive, but they last a long time.

5. Would you drive across country if you had the money to fly?

It depends, if I wanted to get there quickly, obviously no. But otherwise, probably yes, because I love roadtrips.

1 comment:

  1. I love a good road trip too. I am thinking about starting to watch Dexter on Netflix but I already have so many obsessions! True Blood and Weeds both start this week!

    ReplyDelete