Friday, June 17, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. What is your favorite summer time activity?

Swimming, for sure. In the pool or in the beach.

2. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy whatever's on sale?

Whatever's on sale, not too picky.

3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer?

Fish, it's lighter than meat so it goes well with the heat.

4. Do you have any talents?

I'm a classical singer, so I sing. I play a bit of piano, and I also write.

5. If you could instantly be an expert in something, what would it be? Why?

I would love to know how to milk venemous snakes. I love all kinds of snakes, but the venemous are ones I would love to learn how to handle.

2 comments:

  1. wow, you are Brave! I didn't pick anything ultra cool like milking venomous snakes. i'm officially completely and hopelessly domesticated. LOL
    I am kind of digging your blog design..which may seem contradictory to aforementioned domestic nature, but lines of Poe are also running through my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. How cool are you? Classical singer? Geez...do you have any recorded stuff we can hear anywhere?

    ReplyDelete