Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Best Songs For Spring

Well, it is spring after all.


1. "Spring Haze" by Tori Amos

2. "Bravedancing" by Rachael Sage

3. "The Star of the County Down" by Loreena McKennitt

4. "Sacred Shabbat" by Loreena McKennitt

5. "I Want You" by Rachael Yamagata

6. "Rolling in the Deep" by Adele

7. "Everybody" by Ingrid Michaelson

8. "Sweet the Sting" by Tori Amos

9. "Amie" by Damien Rice

10. "Shalott" by Emilie Autumn

11. "Right As Rain" by Adele

12. "Shores of California" by The Dresden Dolls

13. "1."Uummannaq Song" by KT Tunstall

6 comments:

  1. I love the Star of County Down, especially because it has my name in it "Colleen." My husband once sang it to me at an open mic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I've *heard* of Tori Amos, but everything else - mystery! Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy TT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure it's only spring, 'cause it sure feels more like August than June here. Only artist I know here is Adele, love "Rolling in the Deep" and "Rumor Has It."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I have an urge to run off to youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... Now I have the urge to run off to iTunes... :-) I am so glad you like The Sims too! Have you seen the new pets for Sims3? And I think some weather like they did for 2 would be great. Thank you for looking at my 13.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adele is amazing. Love her! Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete